ANGELFISH Polymer clay cutter
$10.90 – $19.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
ANGELFISH Polymer clay cutter | Intricate & Embossed clay Cutters | Earring Clay cutters | Clay cutters for Charms
●● DESCRIPTION ●●
– The cutting edge is less than 1 mm thick to get a clean so that the after cleanup is to a minimal. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters. We do not guarantee a perfect cut, but it will be a relatively clean cut.
– The embossing stamp in the cutter, works best on a 2mm to 2.2mm thick clay for a deep embossing print.
To View Similar Cutters and Textures – https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CuttersAndStamps?
Hope you have fun getting creative.
●● RECOMMENDATIONS ●●
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly on to the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
●● CARE ●●
– Hand wash at normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions.