BRANCH Polymer Clay Cutters
$3.90 – $26.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
BRANCH Polymer Clay Cutter | Tile Polymer clay cutter | DIY Craft tools | Cutters for Charms | Cutters for Earrings
●● DESCRIPTION ●●
– The cutting edge is designed to be very thin to get a clean so that the after cleanup is to a minimal.
– These cutters are versatile and can be used in many ways to add a touch of nature to your polymer clay projects.
– You can use them as an overlay for leaf texture to create intricate designs, or use them on their own as a leaf earring dangle. The possibilities are endless with these unique cutters.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
●● RECOMMENDATIONS ●●
– It is recommended to use a thinner clay thickness than usual due to the intricate design of the branches. Thicker clay may result in difficulty cutting and may not produce the desired results.
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly on to the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– The Cutters are open on the top to push the clay pieces out if the Clay gets stuck inside the cutters. Use a rounded top needle tool to push the clay piece out. Alternatively, you can also brush some cornflower on the clay slab before cutting it so that they don’t get stuck into the cutters.
●● CARE ●●
– Hand wash at normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions.