BUNNY #2 Polymer clay Cutters
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
BUNNY EARS Clay Cutters | Polymer Clay Cutters | Unique clay cutter |
●● CUTTER HEIGHT SELECTION ●●
– Usually, clay earrings are made at 3mm to 4mm thickness so 10mm deep cutters are sufficient for cutting the clay, But if you think you need more grip on your hands to hold the cutters then go for 15mm tall cutters.
●● RECOMMENDATIONS ●●
– If you are living in a hot and humid climatic condition, then sometimes your clay can be sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the polymer clay cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with corn flour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
●● CARE ●●
– Hand wash in normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions.