Custom Order – Large Cutters
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
– The cutting edge is less than 1 mm thick to get a clean cut so that the after cleanup is to a minimum. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters. We do not guarantee a perfect cut, but it will be a relatively clean cut.
– The Polymer clay cutters come in a pack of 7.
– A stiffer clay would be easier to work with while cutting out the clay with C & S cutters to get a firm cutout edge.
– Apply pressure on to the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through.
– Then once you remove the clay from your working surface make sure to smooth the edges of the clay with your fingers before baking the clay so that you will spend less time on sanding the edges if at all you want to sand the edges.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS :
– The material of the cutter is PLA Eco Plastic so keep away from heat temperature higher than 70 °C
– Wash before first-time use.
– Hand washes only.