FLORET – Silicone Molds
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
3 in stock
– These are food-grade silicone Molds that can be used for multiple projects like molding Clay, Fondant, Chocolate, and more
– Create embellishments to add extra detail to your craft or baking projects.
– The silicone molds are flexible enough to achieve details imprint on your projects.
– Refer to the photos for the size of the mold.
– For best results, press a small amount of clay/fondant using a dotting tool to push them into the intricate details on the mold and keep repeating until the top of the mold is filled. Wiggle the mold gently to remove the clay/fondant from the mold.
– For easy release, the mold can be dusted lightly with cornflower.
– Wash with a soft brush, soap, and water to clean the mold
– Do not use the same mold on food and clay
– Do not use a sharp object like a blade tool or knife to avoid damaging the mold.