Heart Texture Mat and Cutter
$5.90 – $14.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
●● DESCRIPTION ●●
Flexible texture mat adds crisp textures to your clay projects. They are very easy to use, Place the texture mat on your conditioned rolled out clay slab and using a rolling pin, roll the texture mat on your clay with pressure to imprint the texture.
– These flexible texture mats are intended to use on Polymer clay.
– The mat can be purchased on its own without the cutters or they can be purchased as a full set of Mat and cutters. The cutters are designed to perfectly cut the shape of the mat
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly on to the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
●● CARE INSTRUCTIONS For Mat ●●
– Hand was the mat with soap before first time use.
– Generally Polymer clay will not stick to the mat, but if there is any residue of clay stuck into some intricate detailing of the texture after use, then remove then with a soft need tip. Don’t use sharp objects to remove clay as this might make a permanent mark on the texture mat.
●● CARE For Cutters●●
– Hand wash at normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature