LEOPARD SKIN Texture Mat for Polymer clay
$9.90 – $21.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
LEOPARD SKIN Pattern Texture Mat for Polymer clay | Clay pattern stamps | Textures for Clay imprints | Polymer clay texture |
– Flexible texture mat adds crisp textures to your clay projects. They are very easy to use, Place the texture mat on your conditioned rolled-out clay slab, and using a rolling pin, roll the texture mat on your clay with pressure to imprint the texture.
– These flexible texture mats are intended to use on Polymer clay.
●● METHOD ●●
These Animal skin textures can be achieved by the SUTTON SLICE technique. This technique can be a bit tricky at first but after you get the hang of it, it will be so much fun to make these textures. if you need any assistance, please reach out to me.
●● SIZE ●●
SMALL size texture mat – 45mm X 65mm (1.75inch X 2.55inch)
– This is a sample size mat and they are also perfect to make small stud earrings or a pair of dangles. If you prefer working with a large surface area of the texture mat, please opt for LARGE size mats
LARGE size texture mat – 65mm X 100mm (2.55inch X 4inch)
●● CARE INSTRUCTIONS ●●
– Hand was the mat with soap before first-time use.
– Generally, Polymer clay will not stick to the mat, but if there is any residue of clay stuck into some intricate detailing of the texture after use, then remove then with a soft need tip. dont use sharp objects to remove clay as this might make a permanent mark on the texture mat.