Organic Arch Clay Cutter Shapes Set
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
—– PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING —–
Organic Arch Clay Cutter set of 3 | Organic Arch Shape Cutter | Organic Shape Cutter | Polymer clay Earring cutter
– The cutting edge is less than 1 mm thick to get clean so that the after cleanup is to a minimal. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters. We do not guarantee a perfect cut, but it will be a relatively clean cut.
– The Organic Arch Clay Cutter shapes come in a pack of 3.
– If you are after a specific type size of an Organic Arch Clay Cutter set please send me a message and I can customize it for you.
To View Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
To View Pattern texturing tools for clay → Click Here
– A stiffer clay would be easier to work with while cutting out the clay with 3D printed cutters to get a firm cutout edge.
– If you are living in a hot and humid climatic condition, then sometimes your clay can sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with cornflour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Usually, 3D printed cutters don’t give a clean cut so once you remove the cutters from the clay, make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
– The material of the cutter is PLA Eco Plastic so keep away from heat temperature higher than 70 °C
– Wash before first-time use.
– Hand wash only.