Polymer Clay Cutters – Organic Shape Pack of 3
$14.90 – $22.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Organic Polymer Clay Cutters | Shape Cutter | Organic clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
– The cutting edge of the Polymer Clay Cutters for earrings is less than 1 mm thick to get a clean cut so that the after cleanup is to a minimum. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters.
– They are available in 2 size variations – SMALL and LARGE
CUTTER HEIGHT SELECTION
– Usually, clay earrings are made at 3mm to 4mm thickness so 10mm deep cutters are sufficient for cutting the clay, But if you think you need more grip on your hands to hold the cutters then go for 15mm tall cutters.
To View Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
– Hand wash at normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperatures.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions by Clicking Here