Pear Polymer Clay Cutters
$3.90 – $15.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Pear Polymer Clay Cutters | Shape Cutter | Unique clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
Pear Polymer Clay Cutters for Earrings
– These set of cutters includes 1 Pear cutter and 1 Leaf Cutter and they are available in SMALL, MEDIUM & LARGE size options
– The cutting edge is designed to be very thin to get clean so that the after cleanup is minimal.
– The cutters can be used to make stud earrings or they can make a beautifully detailed clay slab.
To View Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
To View Pattern texturing tools for clay → Click Here
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure that you work on a ceramic or glass surface so that the clay has a good bond to the work surface just so that when cutting the clay with the cutters, the clay stick to the work surface and does not get peeled off and gets stuck into the cutters.
– Alternatively, you can also brush some cornflowers on the clay slab before cutting it so that they don’t get stuck into the cutters.
– Hand wash at normal or use light warm water to wash the cutters.
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperatures.
Hope you have fun getting creative.