PICKET FENCE Polymer clay Cutter
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
PICKET FENCE Clay Cutters | Polymer Clay Cutters | Unique clay cutter |
●● RECOMMENDATIONS ●●
– If you are living in a hot and humid climatic condition, then sometimes your clay can be sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the polymer clay cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with corn flour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
●● CARE ●●
– Hand wash in normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions.