Polymer Clay Cutters – Flying Petal
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Polymer Clay Cutters | Flying Petal Clay Cutter | Unique clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
Polymer Clay Cutters – Flying Petal Shape
– These Polymer Clay Cutters make great earrings.
– The cutting edge is less than 1 mm thick to get clean so that the after cleanup is too minimal. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters. We do not guarantee a perfect cut, but it will be a relatively clean cut.
To View similar Clay Cutters, → Click Here
Hope you have fun getting creative.
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
– Hand wash in normal or light warm water.
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps.
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperatures.
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any questions by Clicking Here