Polymer Clay Cutters set – Christmas Cutters
$19.90 – $31.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Polymer Clay Cutters for Earrings | Christmas Shape Cutter | Unique clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
Polymer Clay Cutters for Earrings – Christmas Cutters
—– PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING —–
– 5 Piece Christmas Polymer Clay Cutters for earrings.
– The cutters are very sharp so only very little sanding is required to finish your clay projects.
To View Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
To View Pattern texturing tools for clay → Click Here
CUTTER HEIGHT SELECTION
– Usually, clay earrings are made at 3mm to 4mm thickness so 10mm deep cutters are sufficient for cutting the clay, But if you think you need more grip on your hands to hold the cutters then go for 15mm tall cutters.
– A stiffer clay would be easier to work with while cutting out the clay with 3D printed cutters to get a firm cutout edge.
– If you are living in a hot and humid climatic condition, then sometimes your clay can be sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with cornflour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay
– Apply pressure onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Do not apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Then once you remove the clay from your working surface make sure to smooth the edges of the clay with your fingers before baking the clay so that you will spend less time sanding the edges if at all you want to sand the edges.
– Hand wash in normal or light warm water.
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters to high temperature
All your orders will be processed with 1 business day and shipped the next business day.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
If you need more information or need customisation regarding the cutters please contact us by Clicking Here