Polymer Clay Cutters set – Easter Egg
$3.90 – $19.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Polymer Clay Cutters | Easter Egg Clay Cutter | Unique clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
Polymer Clay Cutters – Easter Egg Shape
– These Polymer Clay Cutters work perfectly with our Easter texture stamps.
– The cutters and the stamps are available in Small, Medium, and Large sizes. A small size stamp and cutter is perfect for a stud earring. The Medium and Large size works well for making dangle earrings.
– The stamps are not included with the cutters but you can purchase them individually from the link below.
To View Easter texture Stamps, → Click Here
CUTTER HEIGHT SELECTION
– Usually, clay earrings are made at 3mm to 4mm thickness so 10mm deep cutters are sufficient for cutting the clay, But if you think you need more grip on your hands to hold the cutters then go for 15mm tall cutters.
– If you are living in a hot and humid climatic condition, then sometimes your clay can be sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with corn flour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay.
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
– Hand wash in normal or light warm water.
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps.
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperatures.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any questions by Clicking Here