Polymer Clay Cutters set – Geometric Dangle Shape
$11.90 – $28.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Polymer Clay Cutters | Geometric Dangle Shape Cutter | Unique clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
Polymer Clay Cutters – Geometric Dangle Shape
– The geometric dangle clay cutters are so pretty on their own or they can also be a great way to make long dangle earrings with a few bar earring charms addition as shown on the image (5mm wide bar charms work well for the dangle).
– Please Note – The gold bar earring charm dangles are not sold along with the cutters.
– The cutting edge of the Polymer Clay Cutters for earrings is less than 1 mm thick to get a clean cut so that the after cleanup is to a minimum. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters. We do not guarantee a perfect cut, but it will be a relatively clean cut.
– If you are after a specific type of Polymer Clay Cutters for earrings, please send me a message and customize it for you.
CUTTER HEIGHT SELECTION
– Usually, clay earrings are made at 3mm to 4mm thickness so 10mm deep cutters are sufficient for cutting the clay, But if you think you need more grip on your hands to hold the cutters then go for 15mm tall cutters.
To View, Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
To View Pattern texturing tools for clay → Click Here
– A stiffer clay would be easier to work with while cutting out the clay with C & S cutters to get a firm cutout edge.
If you live in a hot and humid climatic condition, sometimes your clay can be sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with cornflour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay
– Apply pressure onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Do not apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– 3D printed cutters don’t give a clean cut so once you remove the cutters from the clay, make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
– The material of the Cutter and Texture roller is PLA Eco Plastic so keep away from heat temperature higher than 70 °C
– Wash before first-time use.
– Hand washes only.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
If you need more information or need customization regarding the cutters please contact us by Clicking Here