ART DECO Polymer Clay Cutters set of 4
$11.90 – $31.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Art Deco Polymer Clay Cutters | Shape Cutter | Unique clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
Art Deco Polymer Clay Cutters for Earrings
– The cutting edge is less than 1 mm thick to get a clean so that the after cleanup is to a minimal. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters.
CUTTER HEIGHT SELECTION
– Usually, clay earrings are made at 2.5mm to 3mm thickness so 10mm deep cutters are sufficient for cutting the clay, But if you think you need more grip on your hands to hold the cutters then go for 15mm tall cutters.
– If you need the Floral Shaped Clay Cutters deeper please contact me and I can make the cutters to your requirement.
To View Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
To View Pattern texturing tools for clay → Click Here
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly on to the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure that you work on a ceramic or glass surface so that the clay has a good bond to the work surface just so that when cutting the clay with the cutters, the clay stick to the work surface and it dose not get pealed off and gets stuck into the cutters.
– Alternatively, you can also brush some cornflower on the clay slab before cutting it so that they don’t get stuck into the cutters.
– Hand wash at normal or use light warm water to wash the cutters.
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature.
Hope you have fun getting creative.