Polymer clay cutters set of 5 | Plunger cutter Large
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Out of stock
Polymer clay cutter set of 5 | Plunger cutter | Earring clay cutter | Clay Tools
Plunger Polymer clay cutters for Earrings
—– PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING —–
– The cutting edge of the Plunger Polymer clay cutters for earrings is less than 1 mm thick to get a clean cut so that the after cleanup is to a minimum. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters. We do not guarantee a perfect cut, but it will be a relatively clean cut.
– The Plunger Polymer clay cutters come in a set of 5.
To View Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
To View Pattern texturing tools for clay → Click Here
– A stiffer clay would be easier to work with while cutting out the clay with C & S cutters to get a firm cutout edge.
– If you are living in a hot and humid climatic condition, then sometimes your clay can sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with cornflour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay
– Apply pressure onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Do not apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Usually Plastic cutters don’t give a clean cut so once you remove the cutters from the clay, make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
– Wash before first-time use.
– Hand washes only.
All your orders will be processed with 1 business day and shipped the next business day.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
If you need more information or need customisation regarding the cutters please contact us by Clicking Here