Polymer clay cutter with pattern
$21.90 – $29.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Polymer Clay Cutters set of 4 | Shape Cutter | Unique clay cutter | Earring clay cutter
Polymer Clay Cutters for Earrings
—– PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING —–
– The Polymer clay cutters come in a pack of 4 and it is designed for Polymer clay Earrings specifically for both Left and right ear.
– The embossing texture stamp that is already embedded inside the cutter works best on a 3mm slab of Clay.
– I would recommend you to try the cutters on a discarded piece of clay so that you get adjusted to working with the cutters.
– The cutting edge is less than 1 mm thick to get a clean cut so that the after cleanup is minimal. It is expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters.
– If you are after a specific type of size of a Polymer clay cutters please send me a message and I can customize it for you.
CUTTER HEIGHT SELECTION
– Usually, clay earrings are made at 3mm to 4mm thickness so 10mm deep cutters are sufficient for cutting the clay, But if you think you need more grip on your hands to hold the cutters then go for 15mm tall cutters.
– If you need the Polymer Clay Cutters deeper please contact me and I can make the cutters to your requirement.
To View Similar Clay Cutters → Click Here
To View Pattern texturing tools for clay → Click Here
– A stiffer clay would be easier to work with while cutting out the clay with C & S cutters to get a firm cutout edge.
– If you are living in a hot and humid climatic condition, then sometimes your clay can sticky. To avoid your clay getting stuck inside the cutters, place a piece of cling wrap on top of your roller out clay and then use the cutters to cut out the shapes. Or you could also work your clay with cornflour or polymer clay powder before pressing the cutters into the clay
– Apply pressure onto the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Do not apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– 3D printed cutters don’t give a clean cut so once you remove the cutters from the clay, make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
– The material of the Cutter and Texture roller is PLA Eco Plastic so keep away from heat temperature higher than 70 °C
– Wash before first-time use.
– Hand washes only.
All your orders will be processed with 1 business day and shipped the next business day.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
If you need more information or need customisation regarding the cutters please contact us by Clicking Here