Premo Sculpey Clay – Burnt Umber
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
10 in stock
Premo Sculpey | Sculpey Clay | Burnt Umber Sculpey Premo | 2oz (57g) Pack | Polymer Clay
Burnt Umber Premo Sculpey Clay Highlights
– The colors of the Sculpey Clay can be mixed to use with other Premo colors.
– The clay remains soft until baked and it does not air dry.
– This clay is soft enough to bend easily but firm enough to hold fine detail and for specialized techniques after conditioning.
– It’s perfect for caning, jewelry making, and doll making. Because Premo retains flexibility, the finished product remains strong and durable.
– Store unused clay in a Ziplock bag below 30°C (86°F).
– Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
All your orders will be processed with 1 business day and shipped the next business day.
Premo Sculpey is an artist’s dream come true!
If you need more information regarding the clay please contact us by Clicking Here