SNOWFLAKE Polymer Clay Cutter | Christmas Shape Cutter |
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
SNOWFLAKE Polymer Clay Cutter | Arch Polymer Clay cutter
●● DESCRIPTION ●●
– The cutting edge is designed to be very thin to get a clean so that the after cleanup is to a minimal.
Hope you have fun getting creative.
●● RECOMMENDATIONS ●●
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly on to the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– The Cutters are open on the top to push the clay pieces out if the Clay gets stuck inside the cutters. Use a rounded top needle tool to push the clay piece out. Alternatively, you can also brush some cornflower on the clay slab before cutting it so that they don’t get stuck into the cutters.
●● CARE ●●
– Hand wash at normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature
Thank you so much for supporting a small business. Please do reach out to me if you have any concerns or questions.