Soufflé Sculpey Clay – Cowboy
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
6 in stock
Cowboy Sculpey | Sculpey Clay | Cowboy Sculpey Soufflé | 1.7oz (48.2g) Pack | Polymer Clay
Cowboy Soufflé Sculpey Clay Highlights
– The colors of the Sculpey Clay can be mixed to use with other Soufflé colors.
– The clay remains soft until baked and it does not air dry.
– Its strength and ability to hold detail make it an excellent clay for advanced techniques such as Mokume-gane, Bargello, and Caning.
– Beautiful suede finish when baked.
– Store unused clay in a Ziplock bag below 30°C (86°F).
– Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
All your orders will be processed with 1 business day and shipped the next business day.
Soufflé Sculpey is an innovative lightweight clay for Jewellery making!
If you need more information regarding the clay please contact us by Clicking Here