Soufflé Sculpey Clay – Yellow Ocher
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
Out of stock
Yellow Ocher Sculpey | Sculpey Clay | Yellow Ocher Sculpey Soufflé | 1.7oz (48.2g) Pack | Polymer Clay
Yellow Ocher Soufflé Sculpey Clay Highlights
– The colors of the Sculpey Clay can be mixed to use with other Soufflé colors.
– The clay remains soft until baked and it does not air dry.
– Its strength and ability to hold detail make it an excellent clay for advanced techniques such as Mokume-gane, Bargello, and Caning.
– Beautiful suede finish when baked.
– Store unused clay in a Ziplock bag below 30°C (86°F).
– Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
Soufflé Sculpey is an innovative lightweight clay for Jewellery making!
If you need more information regarding the clay please contact us by Clicking Here