TULIP clay cutters
$9.90 – $19.90
or 4 fortnightly payments More info
●● DESCRIPTION ●●
– The cutting edge of the cutter is designed to be very thin to get a clean cut so that the after cleanup of the clay pieces are to a minimal. It is to be expected that a small amount of sanding of your polymer clay piece is required after using these cutters.
●● RECOMMENDATIONS ●●
– To make sure that you get a clean cut and for the clay to not get stuck into the cutters, roll the clay on to your worksheet / Work surface a few time before cutting the clay with the cutters. This is to make sure that your clay sticks to the surface when cutting the clay.
– Apply pressure firmly and evenly on to the cutters to press down the clay to cut all the way through. Don’t apply sideways pressure as this would distort the clay shape.
– Make sure to trim the edges if there is any excess before backing so that you spend less time sanding the pieces.
●● CARE ●●
– Hand wash at normal or light warm water
– Before washing, You can use a sharp object to remove clay stuck in the cutters into any intricate corners or gaps
– Do not expose or store the cutters next to high temperature
Hope you have fun getting creative.